Collection and Use of Personal Information
The personal information that the O’Brien Institute generally collects and uses include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and organizational affiliation. From members and prospective members, the O’Brien Institute also collects information related to their involvement in the Institute, such as academic or professional affiliation, research interests and publications, sources and amounts of research funding, and interest in serving the O’Brien Institute.
The O’Brien Institute collects and uses personal information only for the purposes of:
- providing membership services
- communicating with members, prospective members and others who have expressed an interest in the O’Brien Institute
- communicating with participants in events sponsored or organized by the O’Brien Institute
- promoting the aims and values of the O’Brien Institute in fundraising and other activities
- receiving necessary products and services.